Saturday, July 11, 2009

Month Two: adaptability


This was a big month for us all. We moved across country and then dragged your little self on a two week beach vacation. You were such a great traveller. Your naps were not as long as I would have liked, but I was appreciative of every one. Again, I remember this being very tired month for us all. This was also the month that I was first left alone with you and your brother. I don't remember how it went, but I do remember making the declaration that I would never be taking you boys out anywhere together by myself.

Throughout this month, we were still trying to get you to take a bottle. When I say that we were very determined,.

Your neck was super strong. You were great at holding your head up when we were holding you. We never really had to give you tummy time. When you were tired or concentrating, your eyebrows made back to back capital Ls that curve down at the bottom (you can kind of see in the picture here). You still do this now. I love it.

The best thing to happen this month was seeing your first beautiful smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home