Thursday, July 16, 2009

Month Seven: upright and mobile


You started crawling and I started losing my mind. You would get so excited by your new mobile existence that you would often grunt and scream as you went along. Henry was especially appreciative of this milestone. He loved (and still loves) crawling around with you.

At this time, your interests included power cords, power outlets, and attempting to pull heavy things on your head.

The majority of your wardrobe at this time was size 18 months. Yes, that's right.

1 Comments:

Blogger LeftyMama said...

Wow! How did they get so big all of the sudden? I'm just catching up after several weeks of forgetting about Blogger and I can't believe how gigantic Milo and Henry have become. I'm afraid you two will soon be overpowered.... ;o)

July 26, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home